The Binding of Satan: A-millennial Basic Belief
1. Satan has been bound and cast into the bottomless pit and his armies had been destroyed.
2. The Lord sent Michael to bind Satan and Michael threw him into the pit, and a seal was set upon him, so he could work no deception. For satan has worked every Lie, Pain, and sorrowing that persecutes us.
3. After the child who was to rule; sat upon the throne, Satan was then taken out of the way, and Jesus’ millennial kingdom reigned in the 1st part of the 1000 years.
4. Satan was only taken out of the way temporarily, because scriptures profess that after the 1000 years, “HE MUST BE RELEASED FOR A LITTLE WHILE”, and so he waited to be released at about 1033 A.D.
5. The apostles were given JUDGMENT powers by Christ. Peter had the key to retain or remit sins. The other apostles too could bind and unbind things on earth with them up to Heaven. They were also given thrones to judge upon in the future.
6. These saints had consciences of glorified bodies as they reigned with Christ loving not their lives unto the death, and shared in the Lords victory and in no wise could ever be tempted by the deception of satan due to his SEAL.
Blessed and holy is he who hath part in the 1st resurrection:
The 1st resurrection will include.
A. All the old testament saints
B. All the martyrs that died, and all those who lived believing in Jesus from the 1st century up and were not martyred.
C. Those who would not accept the mark of the beast.
D. Those who were beheaded for their faith.
7. The millennial reign of Christ was a time of consciousness in the spirit here on earth. Christ had entered heaven itself to appear as God. A place of cities and mansions, and his joy reigns through us freely. The feeling of a saint.
8. The millennial reign was a time of great peace. One did not fear man; the Holy Spirit was our confidence and power. Born in the spirit yet being in the new flesh with Christ.
9. This was possible when Christ was given all authority and power in heaven and earth until the 1000 years were up. Yet heaven can never be shut up.
10. After Jesus’ millennial kingdom, which was by peter was established in the earth. Satan was then later released to deceive one last time.
11. Satan is successful in deceiving people to follow him. He has taking over the 4th part. He slowly works deception through his devise gathering armies to reject and hate one another at meet.
12. Satan surrounds the camp of the Saints and the beloved city, being the remnant he is set out to kill during the regeneration. This occurs after the millennial reign here on earth.
13. YHWH protects his people ZION and fire comes down from heaven and devours satan. The 2 witnesses are martyred and the 144,000 arise with Michael as he stands up for YHWH’s people.
14. Michael, leader of both groups carrying great trumpets; gather the elect from the four winds of every corner of the earth, as YHWH pours out his cup WITHOUT MIXTURE and the earth discloses her side. The groups protect and guard those unbelievers who receive not the mark and make it through the tribulation; as best as they can, being partakers of the bookS opened.
15. Many will die during the tribulation but many also will remain alive.
16. During the 1st resurrection they who died as unbeliever received their measure and are kept in Hades, but will not be judged with fire until the last judgment.
17. The resurrection of YHWH’s children takes place and they are lifted up and Armageddon begins.
Jesus spoke of 2 1000 year reigns:
1. The 1st one was when the apostles were given authority, when the prince was cast out.
2. The 2nd one was called the 2nd death after the beast is released, when the priest have no power.
The great white throne Judgment: JUGDMENT DAY
18. The Father has committed all judgment unto the son
19. At this time the cleansing of the heavens and earth are prepared for their new look. For corruption must put on incorruption and the constellation and earth must be quickened.
20. Death and hell gave up the dead who were in them; and all evil powers were sentenced before the throne. All evil doers from the beginning will stand before the throne. They will be given immortal UNGLORIFIED bodies eternally, for their names are not written in the book of life and shall be thrown into the lake of fire.
21. The sea gave up the dead which was also in them, and every man was judged according to his deed, entering Christ’ Kingdom.